Tea Time Tea Time

Absolutely pure shit. 5 stars.

The Puddle of Death The Puddle of Death

I don't care what anybody says. This movie is amazing. Clearly the low reviewers can't fathom the vast dimension of thought that went into this...

That, or they just don't know how to animate...

Awesome job. Kudos to you. A hilariously well done first submission. Have a good day now!

BAGEEEK!!!

La Dispute - One La Dispute - One

La Dispute? Hell yeah.

I was so stoked to see this come up in my email. I love La Dispute, they're my second favorite band after Rush. This animation was amazing, I've never seen anything like it. great job man.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Yeah, I also really love La dispute. They are my favorite band and I loved to make this movie.
Also mailed them about it, hoping they'll watch it :)

Oh Jesus Oh Jesus

haha that was tight man!

this is so awesome at first i thought it was gonna be some crap about hating jesus or something so i almost didnt watch it, but i guess you cant judge a book by its cover, cuz this shit owned!!! 5/5 and a 10/10

DragonGem-Hunter & Hunter DragonGem-Hunter & Hunter

woa this is really good

this movie is very, very smooth and really awesome. the graphics are almost unbelievable for a flash movie and the sounds matched everything perfectly. this is just a movie that is really inspiring. keep it up! 5/5 and a 10/10

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

perfect. simply perfect.

wow... johnnyutah has to be one of the best authors on newgrounds. ive literally watched this movie over 20 times and i still cant get enough of it. It was really unique of you to combine the first tankmen movie into this one. btw, howd u get ur audio so clear?? it felt like i was watching a real movie with perfect sound.
"hey guys, i just heard, im gonna be a dad!!!"
BOOOOM!!
"not anymore, bitch."
haha funniest thing ever!!!

Once Upon A Random Dream Once Upon A Random Dream

wow, this is really cool!

this was really awesome!! it was very unique and ur animation was really really smooth. id luv to see more from u! 5/5 and a 10/10

Skeet Skeet

this is just a trailer!

theres nothing about it that could actually make me wanna giv u a good score. it was just a trailer that had no appeal whatsoever. and the guy that u drew wasnt even that goodly drawn. too short, too unappealing, too bad

Pwned III Pwned III

bad.

the humor in the beginning wasnt that good and when i started watching the movie i immediatly realized that it laggs and that u cant even see wuts going on

Scotty-Jx responds:

yup, fun with my first webcam.

Stick Antics II Stick Antics II

haha good job!

awesome movie man i really liked it, my fav part was when the guy lost playing videogames, u got that sound from the giraffe episode of robot chicken lol. robot chickens my fav show, well anyway, awesome movie really random and really funny.

Littleluckylink responds:

Thank you, glad you liked it!