Tea Time Tea Time

Absolutely pure shit. 5 stars.

The Puddle of Death The Puddle of Death

I don't care what anybody says. This movie is amazing. Clearly the low reviewers can't fathom the vast dimension of thought that went into this...

That, or they just don't know how to animate...

Awesome job. Kudos to you. A hilariously well done first submission. Have a good day now!

BAGEEEK!!!

La Dispute - One La Dispute - One

La Dispute? Hell yeah.

I was so stoked to see this come up in my email. I love La Dispute, they're my second favorite band after Rush. This animation was amazing, I've never seen anything like it. great job man.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Yeah, I also really love La dispute. They are my favorite band and I loved to make this movie.
Also mailed them about it, hoping they'll watch it :)

How to make a loader/prel How to make a loader/prel

pretty good

this was a pretty good tut. i liked how u had the flash layout and everything, the only thing i didnt seem to like was how the tex just popped up outta nowhere and it was sorta hard to read. anyway good job =)

Draw'n'Run Draw'n'Run

didnt like it

i didnt like this game. its not that fun and too hard

Multiplayer Jelly Battle Multiplayer Jelly Battle

I really like this game

this game has gotta be one of my favs! its really fun, really challenging, and really original. the game concept looks boring at first but once you start playing, its nothing but fun. great job, cant wait to see more from you. 10/10 and a 5/5

gamenet responds:

Thankyou so much for your comments! We launch all our new games on gamenet.com - you can register to get email alerts there. Got some very great games coming soon that I will post on Newgrounds too. :)

+Hostile+ +Hostile+

wow, rock on!

this is what metal needs to be! fuckin ownage dude! im prolly gonna use this in a flash of mine. u just made my day.

LoZ| Walkin' Through Time LoZ| Walkin' Through Time

damn this owns dude...

this is definately the song im gonna put in my movie! thx a lot!!!

Nothing To Prove Nothing To Prove

by far one of my fav songz in the portal

wow man thats so sweeeeet!!! i luved how u used the music from the best soundboard of all time and used it to ur advantage. it came out awesome! at first i thought it was gonna be a ripoff but u definately proved me wrong! that totally ownz. keep up the good work

jarrydn responds:

Thankyou very much sir :)